We, ideal insights & Decision Intelligence Pte Ltd (“Ideal Insights Lab”, “We”, “Company”) are the owners of the app www.Idealinsightslab.com (“ the App”), www.idealinsights.ai (the “website”) and a ResTech platform idealinsights.io & idealinsightslab.asia (“the Processors”). The Website, the Identity provider, the App and the Processors are collectively referred to as the platform (the “Platform”). The users can through the Platform integrate full funnel research and multiple data processing capabilities into the software product life cycle (“Services”).
• “User(s)”, “you”, “your” shall mean and include business organizations, commercial establishments, and their permitted users that avail the Services through the App.
• “UK Data Protection Law” means the UK GDPR, the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, and any regulation superseding any of the foregoing.
• “Visitor” shall mean individuals who visit the Website or may opt to share Personal Information to reach out to us.
Personal Information Collected
Accuracy of information
Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. considering and processing your registration for and providing you with products and/or services of Platform as well as products and/or services by third party service providers provided through Platform;
2. facilitating, implementing and/or formalizing any transaction with Platform;
3. processing any payments related to any transaction with Platform;
4. responding to queries, requests and/or complaints;
5. facilitating Platform’s customers loyalty programmers;
6. updating your Personal Data;
7. facilitating your participation in Platform’s contests and events;
8. conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving Platform’s products and /or services;
9. *sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that Platform, its business partners or third party providers may be offering (“Marketing Information”), by way of postal mail to your address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es), text messages (SMS/MMS), telephone calls and/or other phone based messaging to your telephone number(s);
10. required by laws , rules, regulations, by-laws, order, guidelines and/or directives;
11. enforcing Platform’s legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
12. for all ancillary purposes relating to the provision of facilities including the provision of computer, telecommunications and technology services;
13. human resource applications; and/or
14. any other incidental purpose relating to any of the above.
*Where you have consented to receiving Marketing Information and/or sharing your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of Marketing Information, you may opt-out of receiving such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for the aforesaid purpose at any time by contacting Platform at the details provided in Section 13.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
a) Personally Identifiable Information: We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of PLATFORM (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). PLATFORM may share information that identifies you personally ONLY in the following circumstances:
1. Such information is being featured on any of the PLATFORM public pages as testimonials or cases studies. PLATFORM will not publish this information without prior permission from you.
2. PLATFORM or any relevant business unit is or may be acquired by a third party;
3. PLATFORM is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or other valid law enforcement obligations, or to protect itself or others, or establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4. In the event that you join one of our webinars, we may share the list of attendees with our training partners.
b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: we may share information ONLY in the following circumstances:
1. PLATFORM may extract statistics and other non-personally identifiable information from the tests and reports you have created, and/or pass them on to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
2. PLATFORM or any relevant business unit is or may be acquired by a third party;
3. PLATFORM is under a duty to disclose or share this kind of data in order to comply with any valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or other valid law enforcement obligations, or to protect itself or others, or establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4. 4. Data Transfers to Third Parties.
Third Party Tools
Company or third parties may make available on the Platform third-party tools along with the Services (“Third Party Tools”). Services may contain features designed to interoperate with Third Party Tools. To use such features, User may be required to obtain access to such Third Party Tools from their Third Party Service Providers. You are allowed to copy third party URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) provided by platforms like Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, Figma and others; you can collaborate with other Ideals users using the collaboration functionalities offered by the Platform.
We use the URL for the following purposes:
(i) You are provided with an explicit option to copy openly accessible and protected (authorization enabled) URLs from third party websites and save them in the Platform.
(ii) If the URL is protected (i.e. needs your authorization) then we seek your explicit authorization before we save the URL in the Platform, the scope of authorization is provided to you when you authorize the Platform.
1. Note: In the case of protected URLs, You have the right to deny authorization.
(iii) The platform saves only the URL and not the content/outcome/desired result appearing from the use of the URL. The content resulting from the use of the URL resides with the provider and only the URL is saved in the platform.
(iv) The Platform renders the content in the URL as an IFRAME, a standard technology (or HTML element) that allows embedding another document within the current HTML document delivered by the Platform.
(v) You may delete this URL stored by the Platform to remove any references.
(vi) You may also delete the authorization provided by you by directly going to the provider’s administration page/account management page (e.g. you may go to Google’s account management page to remove access to the Platform).
(vii) The Platform does not share the URL unless approved by you with any other user of the Platform.
(viii)The Platform adheres to the terms and conditions & user data policies enforced by the provider. In a case where the Platform uses provider’s APIs then the Platform adheres to the Provider’s APIs terms of service.
(ix) You may reach out to moc.slaedi%40troppus if you have any questions about this section.
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal Information is stored on public cloud infrastructure hosted on AWS (Amazon web services). We have implemented algorithms to encrypt Personal Information. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
You may not disclose or share your username or password with any third parties or use them for any unauthorized purpose. You shall be deemed responsible and you agree to assume full responsibility for all activities, acts or omissions of anyone that occur under your account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Platform will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once Platform has received your information, it will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access
Visitors of the Website that have shared Personal Information with us through the Website have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask Visitor of the Website to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, and we will inform at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If such Visitor would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact .ia.balsthgisnilaedi%40troppus For any further issues related to the App Users may reach out to their admin, if the issue is not resolved through the admin they may reach out to us at the above-mentioned email address.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and Services, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Services, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing ia.balsthgisnilaedi%40troppus with your specific request.
Information for Singapore
Any personal data provided to platform may be transferred to, stored by or disclosed to an overseas recipient. For example, platform may use a server hosted overseas to store data, which may include your personal data.
Your personal data may also be processed by employees or by other third parties operating outside of Singapore in countries like the United States of America or in the European Union, who work for platform, or by the representatives and employees of platform’s parent company and affiliates.
Platform will take reasonable steps, in the circumstances, before your personal data is disclosed to an overseas recipient, to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach privacy laws in relation to your personal data. In this regard, platform has a Transborder Data Flow Agreement in place that requires foreign recipients of your personal data to provide a standard of protection comparable to the protection under the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012 (PDPA).
Data breach :- Where a suspected data breach has occurred, platform will act in accordance with its data breach response plan. In the event that platform has determined that a data breach has occurred, we will notify the local data privacy regulator and affected data subject (s) in accordance with law.
Anonymity :- platform gives individuals the option not to identify themselves when dealing with it, where practicable. However, if you do not provide us with the personal data that we request, our ability to handle your inquiry, request, complaint or application may be diminished.
Consent and limitation in the processing of personal data :- You may choose whether or not to provide your personal data, and, if already provided, you may choose to exercise your right to object, block, or remove such personal data as provided by law. If you would like to exercise your right to object, block, or remove your consent, please contact platform using the contact details below.
In this case, however, we may not be able to adequately provide you the assistance or services you requested.
When you object, block or remove your consent, 3M shall no longer process your personal data, except in cases allowed or required by law.
If you would like to update, correct or access your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
Information for EU and UK Visitors
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) is stored on servers located in the EU region. Personal Information might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact .ia.balsthgisnilaedi%40troppus
Your Rights (For EU & UK Residents):
• You have the right to request us,
• to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
• we hold in our possession,
• withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
• right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
• right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
• right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
• right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
• you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact .ia.balsthgisnilaedi%40troppus
US resident rights
If you are a US resident, you have the rights as mentioned below:
• Access- You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient. If we have sold your Personal Information over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Information purchased by each category of third-party recipient.
• Deletion- You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Exercising Your Rights – To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request. We will respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you with any fees for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants any fees, we will notify you of the fees and explain that decision before completing your request. You may submit your Valid Request at [insert email address]
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our Offerings, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of our Offerings if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Links to other Websites
Limitation of liability
Changes to this place