We provide fresh approaches to business challenges; blending behavioural science-inspired techniques with explicit and implicit methods. We challenge ourselves to find new ways to unlock behavioural insights and drive action.
We undertake research to generate insights and drive ideation. We are driven by one aspiration – to illuminate, inspire and ignite the next level of growth for our clients and the brands they build.
The strength of the company lies in our ability to marry behaviour research frameworks to data mining & analytics.
- At idstats we seek to :
- To understand behaviour – why we make certain decisions and choices, form habits and generally behave in the way we do
- Based on this understanding we seek to design strategic roadmaps and optimized customer and shopper experiences to change behaviour
- Our core guiding principles while crafting strategic solutions is:
- Much of what influences our behaviour is subconscious
- We have different modes of thinking – System One which is intuitive, emotional and System Two which is more effortful, deliberate, reasoned
- We are hugely influenced by the context around us and use anchors, shortcuts and rules of thumb to navigate and make decisions
- We are subject to a mass of cognitive biases, such as loss aversion, availability bias, the herd instinct.
- Thus our solutions are anchored in system 1( eye tracking, facial coding, galvanic skin response, latency response, metaphor elicitation etc), and system 2 ( retrospective think aloud, in depth interviews, opinion polls etc.) measurement protocols.